The 1st week of school is over and we all survived with only a couple kid melt downs a day (after school, probably because they were not used to being worn out) and one black eye... poor Cole! It is barely a shinner, though. He fell in the bath tub when I was was cycling them all through the shower on Wednesday. I was in such a go mode that I didn't even stop to give him a hug, but kept scrubbing hair and since he didn't cry I didn't think anything of it. It was only when I was drying him off that I saw it.
So since it was him and me this week, here is Cole's photo shoot :)
Cole playing dress up with his sisters today
I wanted to get a pic of the girls after school holding their prizes for good behavior (Adalyn picked out pencils, Camille a poster, and Shaylee a coupon to bring a stuffed animal to school on Tuesday), but they all stripped down and got into dress up and swimsuits too quick. I don't blame them for always being half naked at home. It is still way too hot here! So instead I harased them by taking a pic while they were asleep.
Here is sleeping Fluffy the twin's class pet who she have for the weekend
Sleeping Shaylee
Sleeping Camille
And sleeping Adalyn. by the time I got to her the she was already awake and giggling.
And why do they have so many blankets you might ask? Because Karl likes it cold at night! You know its cold when I have dreams that I am camping back home in Alaska! But then the girls over compensate and sweat all night with the layers of blankets they insist on having! Oh my cookey family, I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment