Saturday, April 10, 2010

"outside"









































































































































"outside" is now the girl's favorite thing and we have spent a lot of time on the grass lately with the weather being nice.

6 comments:

Shalice said...

Yeah, I love to see all the pics. That grass is so pretty. The girls are growing up so fast. Camille has a lot more hair it seems. They are so cute. Jessica, you are hiding your baby bump in all the pics.

P.S. We are still waiting to hear the sex of the baby!!!!

kayla said...

I love all the pictures. Its about time you updated your blog :). Your girls are growing up so fast. Gosh time flys. How many girls do you think you guys would have before you gave up on a boy :).

Unknown said...

Two of my cute granddaughters!!! Where is the snow?

Papa

Angela said...

Wow, what beautiful grandaughters I have! Thank you for posting these photos...it sure is fun to see how they've grown! I love the happy smiles.

love,
MOM.

kayla said...

:) I'm glad I inspired you. It is hard to stay patient and watch your garden grow but I figure if it is not dying it is making progress lol. My strawberry is actually red now!! That would be SO FUN to go to Italy together. US air does go there we just want to go for at least a week and we can't take that much time off work right now and plus its super expensive once you get there to. So we will start saving to so we can go together :).

US said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. Has it really been that long. I hope you guys are doing well. And I noticed you were pregnant! Yay for you guys.