Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meet Adalyn
















































































































































































































Adalyn was born 1 month ago on August 7 and weighed 6 lbs 8 oz at birth. Now she weighs 9 lbs 2 oz. and has made us all so happy this last month! Camille and Shaylee mother her constantly.
Mommy and Daddy are adjusting to having 3, but loving it.
There are other pics as well (such as Shaylee trying to give Camille a ride in the back pack). Enjoy!

5 comments:

US said...

Oh my I can't believe you guys have another girl. You guys need to get a male dog so Karl doesn't feel ganged up on. Congrats on the new baby.

Shalice said...

Yeah... I have been waiting for this update. Adalyn is a beautiful baby! I cant believe how big Shaylee and Camille are getting. Their hair is so cute. That pic of the toys in the tub makes me laugh. You guys seem to have your hands full!! Thank goodness your mom was there to help. Will we see you guys this Christmas?

Nayomee said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog. We do too send me your e-mail address and I will add you to ours (naymo11@gmail.com). She is so cute! Congrats! I bet you are so busy and tired!

Johnson's said...

Congrats! She is so precious! You really make beautiful girls! I thought I was feeling out #'d with 2 girls :)

kayla said...

Aww she is a cutie. Congrats I can't believe how big the twins have gotten to thats crazy.