Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Adalyn's B-day!





Yes, it has been a year since I have posted. Adalyn had her birthday on the 7th! Can you tell I have been a little busy with 3? Its been a wonderful, crazy blur! We are all happy.

Karl is in clinicals this year, that has been a lot more fun for everyone. He is home more and actually gets to see patients (under a lot of supervision of course). The twins are loving preschool and starting dance classes soon (they are obsessed with ballet). Adalyn is nearly walking (steps here and there), and I am trying to manage it all :) My house is slowly staying more clean, so that is a good sign. Life is great!

Oh, to explain the pics: the one with my mom and sister was at Mt. Rushmore when driving to Washington (keep in mind that no one looks good on car trips), the two drawings are of Camille and Shaylee (I have been trying cultivate hobbies), and then we have Adalyn in a dress up because she insisted! She was all smiles when we put it on! Trying to keep up with those sisters.

Well I was going to post a movie too, but I can't get it to load! oh well, at least I posted something.

1 comment:

US said...

Look at your guys! SOunds like things are going awesome. Yay!.