Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Blessing

This past Sunday the babies were blessed. It was fun for me to bless two babies in a row. They were really good for the blessing. Both Camille and Shaylee were blessed with many good things (well, everything I could think of honestly :). I hope that they follow their mom's example and become good momies some day too.

After the meeting we went to Farfar and Farmor's house (my gradparents) and had a wonderfull dinner provided by Jessica's mom. Everyone had a great time and I felt the spirit strongly all day, reminded me of my baptism day. Eric was kind enough to take a lot of great pics. This color in the pictures looks so much better than what I can get out of my camera it's amazing! All in all it's times like this that I'm especially grateful to belong to such a great church and have such a great family!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so exciting to catch you guys in the parking lot and get to see the girls.
hugs
Debbie and Warner

Johnson's said...

Thanks for letting us be apart of this very special day.It was fun to remember out special day with Taylee (it goes by so fast-its nice to take a min to reflect).We're so glad to see their progress!Keep it up twiners!

Ann Marie said...

the girls are so cute! glad you are all doing well!

Leigh said...

Holy cow! Karl, I haven't seen you in FOREVER and the next thing I know, I happen upon your blog and see that you are married and a father! Congrats. I, too, am married and will join the ranks of parenthood in about a month and a half. I'm glad to see that things are going to well for you.
Leigh (Richards) Root