Friday, August 22, 2008

Babies Update











Mom, this is really for you to see how much they have grown. I took a couple of pictures just now, but it is still hard to see how big they are now. I should take some of them in their carseats, then you can really see. Camille is probably 10 1/2 lbs, and Shaylee is like 12 1/2. Shaylee only fits in 3-6 months clothes now, adn Camille has finally out grown newborn. They are now three months old and are starting to coo and smile a lot more. They also occasionally roll over from their tummy to back, but I think that it is on accident because they seem suprised afterwards.
Camille is on the left in the group pictures. In the singles one Shaylee is the one that is falling asleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Babies! I had so much fun with you 4, we'll get together again really soon :)

DR Gunderson Family said...

BTW our blog is www.davidandrachelgunderson.blogspot.com

:)

US said...

I love your seet little babies. Like I said, you are very brave.