So, here we are! A new school year and a new hair dew for Jess. Don't worry, it wasn't that expensive. It didn't take that long either... How you ask? That's because I did it. We think it turned out pretty good. I'll put a better pic of the hair later...
This is a typical scene around here. Jess and I have inverted schedules, when she's in class I'm watching the kids. It ran pretty smooth this past week and it looks like it will continue to run smooth until finals, we still haven't figured out how we're going to do that.
"I'm sure we'll figure something out" saying that has at least gotten us this far! And we're loving it. Below is our combined schedule, good luck figuring it out...
1 comment:
That is crazy that you cut her hair. The only time Dustin ever cut mine he hacked it all on accident and then dropped it and ran out of the house. And that is why it's the only time. You guys are crazy. And so is that schedule. Good luck with that!
Post a Comment