Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Journal


So our blog spot has basically become a baby journal, but I can't help it they are so cute! Plus, Karl and I are just doing school, like we have been since we were 5, but babies are new. Here is the latest picute of them. They fell asleep on tummy time. They actually are starting to like toys now (that is why they have so many in front of them, keeps them from crying). Oh, here is something new, Karl and I got called to be on the activites committee. Do they look like twins or what?

3 comments:

US said...

Awww they are so cute.

DR Gunderson Family said...

Awww, they are so cute! LOL, if they were wearing the same outfit it'd almost look like you were seeing one baby and a mirrored reflection. sweet little girls!

Johnson's said...

So I just remembered I told you that I would post a comment so you could find the link to our blog... So here you are-your comment :)