Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day!







Here are some pictures of Karl on his first father's day... isn't he cute?!!! Luckily our babies were home in time. He had some fun with them. After the first night of them being here he watched them while I slept in the morning. The doctors want them to have two bottles a day so Karl had fun feeding them and told me that when he went to change Shaylee she decide it was a nice time to go again and sprayed poo all over him! haha. Today he has been playing with them too, getting them to smile at him. On the left is Camille and the right is Shaylee. My family is so precious! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess and Karl,
Your babies are so BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad that you finally got to take them home, I can't imagine what you felt having to leave them in the hospital for so long. I know you are at least twice as busy as I am but you should find a little time to email me and let me know how you guys are doing.
adking110482@yahoo.com

Your favorite aunt,
Amanda