Yes I am postin
g again already! I am so on top of things :) Adalyn is walking now! The girls were playing outside on our front patio today and it was so sweet I just had to share!
Wow your girls are big. Doug is doing great. Ya we only have a year left and Doug already has a job lined up. So exciting! He has really like it. We will be moving to Boise when he is done! How are you guys doing?
2 comments:
I can't believe how big they are getting. Glad your are posting again!! I read them even if I don't always comment :)
Wow your girls are big. Doug is doing great. Ya we only have a year left and Doug already has a job lined up. So exciting! He has really like it. We will be moving to Boise when he is done! How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment