No, I'm not talking Usain Bolt - I'm talking about school being cancelled again due to inclement weather! Doesn't look all that bad, but come to find out this thing called "freezing rain" is dangerous. It just looks like nice rain to me, but cars have icicles all over them and the roads look shinier than with just water. This first video is an update on Jess' pregnent tummy. The second video is about the freezing rain.
1 comment:
Whew, that was fast. You can actually tell you have a baby bump now. Its cute!
freezing rain = No fun. Unless you dont have kids and you dont care, and you have car that you dont mind if it gets smashed, and want to have fun in. No thanks i'll pass.
I hope all is well, Nick had his 1yr b-day yesterday. I'll post soon.
We love you guys!
Post a Comment