Surprisingly everyone in the fam was able to the 20 week ultrasound. I asked all of us what they thought the gender would be in the waiting room, everyone who raised their hand here thought boy; I was the only one who thought girl.
These are the ultrasound pics, can you tell?
BABY 5 IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!
Girl number 4! Poor Cole will be surrounded with sisters! But it feels really right and we couldn't be happier. The baby is entirely healthy, which is the most important thing. I am already being restricted with things, but baby is good!
Next is of Addie's b-day which was also today. This is of her blowing out her candle (because some mother over here forgot to buy b-day candles)
This is Beckett, their friend. His brother was turning 1 at the party too!
This is the other b-day baby, his older brother and mom
Addie opening presents
Like a true party, the two dads spent the last part of the party putting the toys together with all the kids trying to "help"
Happy b-day Adalyn! I can't believe you are so old! I love getting to know you more and more as you grow older and your wonderful personality shines through more and more! Yay for kids!







2 comments:
yay congratulations! another girl, you have them out numbered big time!
another girl! so exciting! cole will be a great ONLY boy... that is, unless you're going for more after this, then i bet you'll get another boy. :) congrats either way!
Post a Comment