Friday, August 22, 2014

Meet the Teachers

All three of my girls are going to be in school this year! I am trying to keep it together! . We are keeping the twins in the same class again this year (moving on to 1st grade, just staying together still). They are super excited about their teacher. She is bubbles and smiles. I think they will really like her.

Adalyn is in full time preschool, which makes me a little sad, but I feel like it really is what is best for her and best for the new baby. I am on partial bed rest already and will likely be on bed rest in about a month (I hope I will not be, but I have been with every other pregnancy). 

Adalyn will be at preschool in the same school as her sisters so I will have one morning drop off and one afternoon pick up. Also, she can get her speech therapy while at school so that is also less running around for me as well. It is good for the new baby and I Karl and I really think it is good for Adalyn too. She is ready and so excited to be just like her older sisters! 

Adalyn's teacher seems great too. She says by the end of preschool Adalyn will know her letter sounds and even be able to read and write short words. Adalyn is such a little smarty I am sure she will love school. She already does!

The kids before going into the classrooms at their school. Cole had to be in the pic too! He doesn't like being left out :)

 And here are the three school girls! What am I going to do with just 1 at home? I have never had that before!


 And this tag on pic is of Karl and me about to drive to a restaurant for the date we had today! I love you babe!

The kids start school on Monday. Pray I survive without them! (because I know they will be just fine! They will rock this school year!)

No comments: