Monday, August 25, 2014

Ist Day


Dropping them off in the cafeteria

 Adalyn eating her breakfast (thats what preschoolers and kindergartners do 1st). We waited with her when she ate just like we would wait with the twins every morning last year. Adalyn loved it! You could tell she felt very grown-up!
 The twins talking to their teacher. starting in 1st grade they sit in lines 1st thing and then eat breakfast in their classrooms. Everyone at the school is fed free breakfast, cool, eh?


All in all I think they had a lot of fun. It was hard to get anything out of them and they just told me bits and pieces of their day, but from what I can tell, their was a fire drill. The twins teachers is super nice and they love their class pet. Adalyn got to have quiet time and she fell asleep during it. Everything we asked Adalyn she said yes to (learning letter, math, playing on the moon), so who knows :) But they all were happy, so it must have been a good day!

1 comment:

Bryce and Jessica said...

I just love your kiddos! I still can't believe all three girls are in school, and Cole has his momma all to himself! He is living the good life! Haha!