Guess who has a new Toyata Sienna? We do! Can you believe we have two cars again! It has been way too long, I think about two years. Our current toyota sienna (ya, we bought the same car, just newer) has 225,000 miles on it and is falling apart a little bit. We had a scare on a day where we both really needed the car. I was going to drop karl off and then run my errands to the doc and things and then pic him up (nothing new) but the van wouldn't start! Luckily Karl was able to fix it, but it scared us enough where we thought we better get a new van now before we are left stranded again. So our plan is to run the old one till it dies then just use one car again until the end of residency.
Also I needed to take a pic of Adalyn for preschool which is starting in Sep., but Cole wanted to be in it too. They were so cute I thought I would add these pics too.
Here's just Adalyn
2 comments:
Congratulations you guys! We miss you and truly enjoyed our night out with the 2 of you. Definitely have to make it a tradition.
It was a lot of fun, we love you guys!
Post a Comment