Friday, March 10, 2017

Staying Distracted

I am still pregnant! This baby is officially getting kicked out Monday at the latest, a point which I never thought possible that I would make it to, but it looks like the medicine has been very effective and I will reach it. I am trying really hard to be grateful! Haha, I am glad that I did not have a premie, but 37 or 38 weeks would have been nice! 

So, in the mean time I have been trying very hard to distract myself so I don't hit crazy town.

This is Cole asleep on the church bench
 My kids and their cousin (Aubrey's daughter)

 We really got hit hard with packing, job changes, fighting pre term labor, trying to sell our house and buying a new house, then Karl had to get a root canal and he got very sick with the flu on top of it all! Now everything seems to be sorted out and we feel peace and direction, but seeing this old pic of Karl like this makes me just want to give him a big hug! Glad we were able to get through that (with a whole lot of relying on the Lord and positive thinking)!

Macie is obsessed with "Batnan." She refused to take her shirt off for church so we compromised by having her wear it over her dress. 
 Cole church selfies

 I can't remember if this was the dog mushing or the go cart game. Suitcase living I guess has its benefits for kids! (All our things were packed eight days ago into the moving truck, but sweet friends have lent us air mattresses and things, so we are still living well).
 Snuggle time on the air mattress!


 Our front yard has been the hangout spot for this moose. He keeps coming back (I have no idea if "he" is really a "he" because he is so young.) We have even named him Ralph. 

 Today's distraction was a walk at Potter Marsh. Just need an outing for tomorrow, then church on Sunday, then baby on Monday!

Me getting the peanut butter off my kids' faces





No comments: