Thursday, February 23, 2017

Cole Turns Four!

I realized I better do a catch up before the baby comes.

We did a winter fun day at the kids school. This was their first time on skis and they did really well!

















I brought the babies to one of my prenatal appointments and it was too much for them! I was getting dirty looks from the woman sitting next to me so I decided to take pics and laugh at my crazy life! I love them even when they are stinkers!


Once I hit 34 weeks I thought I better buy at least a onezy and a place for baby six to sleep so I went to once upon a child. Ends up they were having a 70% off sale and so I left with lots more than I planned on getting!
Macie had cracks on the sides of her mouth and wanted bandaids. And can you see Karl doing the dishes in the background? What a husband!

Cole steals my phone all the time and sneaks pics
Macie has decided sleep is not for her. This was me trying to wake her from a 5pm nap. I figure schedules are out the window with her anyway when the next baby comes so oh well.
She will only wear Batman
She went all through costco in her batman pjs and princess helmet!
Me at 36 weeks

Wearing the twin's skirt 
She is wild



they were watching nija turtles
these are all random pics the kids took. i actually am grateful because its a good glimpse of real life






A couple of weeks ago I got so sick and threw up so much I broke out in a rash. I am loads better now!

when I felt sick. It cause lots of contractions so the docs put me on partial bed rest and gave me more meds.so glad to be healthy and 36 weeks now






Macie wanted si bad ti go to school with her older sisters!





My guess is she was giving a performance for her siblings. She loves to sing!

If you look real close you can see a for sale sign in our front yard. Luckily our house sold the day it was put on the market! We are sad to leave Alaska, but happy to move on to what is hopefully a more stable job and be closer to family.
I realized while making Cole's cake that I have barely baked at all while living here!
Cole on the morning of his 4th birthday! We have the tradition of waking the birthday person up by singing to them and having them blow the candles up right then. We usually let them open at least one present too. Cole got this light saber. He was so happy and we are so happy he is ours! Man he is a lot of fun!


Unfortunately by the afternoon him and some of our other kids came down with a fever so we had to change our plans form sledding to movie at home, but we still had fun. 
Macie before her haircut
After


She was wearing Cole's shirt, shoes, socks, and undies. Somebody wants to be just like her brother
Me trying to get them to take a nap.
Macie my love
Sleep at last!
Cole selfie



No comments: