Sunday, December 11, 2016

November Joys

This is basically a big picture video dump, so the descriptions are going to be brief. 

I turned 30 on the 19th! Karl took this of the kids and I about to eat my b day donuts. 

Lunch break I think

Macie saying good bye to a Christmas present until it is time to open it. Little enough to forget what mom bought her!

Cole too. 

Making Thanksgiving rolls. Macie sat her naked tushie in the pan when she was helping, so we had to wash it again. 

Changing Macie's diapie while she slept
COle helping build the bunk beds
Me helping build them


Setting up the tree





Church selfies, entertainment for Cole


bunk progress
kids enjoying the beds for the 1st time

ward nantivity





I am 26 weeks pregnant right now!



Saying goodbye to transferring missionary
twin's class party

after a walk in like 5 degree weather. see the frost on my coat from my breath?

pretty backyard snow
family picture we took this morning
cole has been visiting primary getting ready for the big move out of nursery. this is him being samuel the prophet
rocked the babies to sleep
beached on the couch helping Adalyn with homework
Macie helping with homework
More church selfies





The twins get a prize each time they pass a multiplication table. We got churos from costco after they passed their sixes. 



No comments: