First off, IT'S A BOY!!!!!
Everyone is excited, especially Cole! I brought the two babies with me to the ultrasound and strapped them into the stroller. They got a little restless, but were pretty good overall. I tried to get a pic of them after, but the room was so dark they kept closing their eyes with the flash!
We had our first snow about two weeks ago. Luckily it came the night before an in service day so the kids got to play in it for a 3 day weekend. This is when they woke me up at 6am wanting to play in it. I finally gave in about 7am and let them in the backyard.
Moose have been popping up everywhere. This was a couple of weeks ago on a walk with the two youngest.
Then about a week ago there was one near my kids bus stop.
Then a couple of days ago there was two in our yard!
We went sledding. Being pregnant I really didn't want to crash, so I mostly just took pics.
Halloween costumes during the elementary school's carnival. We have My Little Ponies and Spike.
Now to the more random pics. After a lot of drama, I put my foot down on giving away our dog. I couldn't handle him and all the kids. The kids were really upset so Karl took them to get some toys.
Our kids waiting patiently while Karl and I got our temple recommends renewed.
Macie fell asleep
The kids and I made the dough. They put it in the muffin pans, and then we all enjoyed the rolls.
Cole made himself butter on bread with cinnamon and sugar
one sunday before church
We got an elliptical off craigslist
Camille and the babies before her orthodontist appointment. It looks like she will have braces put on in the next couple of months.
I went and helped at Addie's school Halloween party. My booth was making these hats. It was a lot of fun to spend some good time with this sweetie!
Macie got a good one of me.
Macie is obsessed with hats and Cole is obsessed with his hair.
Adalyn got a violin
Ends up we took a ton of pics of Macie (and she took a lot of herself too)
(this doll guitar is her favorite toy btw)
No comments:
Post a Comment