Saturday, October 1, 2016

Karl Built a Swing

First off, Adalyn lost her 1st tooth at school on Friday! She had left it hanging there forever, but I guess it came out and she got her first visit from the tooth fairy. The horrible tooth fairy that we have got a little forgetful, but in the morning was able to sneak it under the blankets next to her pillow and Mom said she must have slept crazy. Adalyn believed it and got double the money. Every was happy!
Macie on a little bench

 Swing version one






Then Karl got some wood for version two. This is the older four holding it. 

They ran another cross country race. This time Karl was able to run it with them. He said every one of our girls cried at one point during the 2k, but when when I asked how it wen they said they loved it! haha, such is the love of running. 


Last Sunday was the primary program. Karl took this while the activity day girls were singing a song. Camille, Shaylee, and Adalyn had their own musical number. The did amazing! Not a single mistake!
Right now I am 2nd councilor in the primary, so I was up helping with the program. Macie didn't much like me being away from her. 
We made healthy pumpkin muffins. Usually I never take a picture of the food I make, but this day I spent the whole day cooking all different things and was so relieved that it was worth all the effort that I took a pic. 


Macie playing at the playground while we wait for the older three to finish their last cross country running practice. I thought it was so warm and nice out that I already had my jacket off and let the babies take off theirs, then seconds latter saw my breath! So different than Houston. 


The other morning it was 30 something degrees out and the kids asked for a hat and gloves to take to school. Good point, you need those things! So latter that day I was able to go to a kids thrift store and get them some. I am a push over and let the babies get these toys too. It was so cheap!

Cole entertained himself by taking pics of me while I was doing some yoga with my pregnant belly. Kinda fun so I added these too. 



Cute pic of Camille waiting in the car
Macie my wild one. 
Speaking of wild. This was Macie by the middle of Shaylee's dentist appointment. We we going to be late so when I could not find one of her shoes in the car when I was taking her out (she took them off on the drive), I just said forget it she is going in there with one! Then she ripped out her hair tie, still have left over lipstick of mine under her nose, then insisted on not only taking off her coat, but her shirt too. I thought it was so funny more poor 5th child! What is our 6th one going to run around like?

haha, this is kinda funny! Macie was playing with my phone and recorded herself while Cole flew off the swing. He was fine after a couple of snuggles.


Here is a pic of him right after. 
He went out and swung again after. 

Macie and Enzo, a source of constant worry for me! They are too much alike!



An activity day outing at Potter Marsh. Karl was our priesthood holder, so the whole family came!
Macie is actually being potty trained these last two days. The other night she took off her diaper, climbed on the toilet, and pooped all on her own. She is not yet two, but she has done great! And yes she is wearing Cole's undies, but we did go out and buy Macie her own between conference sessions. 


Swinging

and it was 45 degrees by the time they came in! if they all get sick its because I am not a stern enough mother!

No comments: