Saturday, October 31, 2015

October Catch-up

 Karl had another interview trip, this time to Anchorage. These were a couple photos I sent to him.


 Photos of him in Anchorage he sent to me!

 This is the Podiatry group he was interviewing with (and their significant others and a couple friends)
 Karl, my sister Aubrey, her baby Emlyn, and her husband Jesse
 My Grandma Anita and Karl. They were nice enough to let him stay with them during the interview days and even  loaned him one of their cars!

 Grandpa John


 Karl when he got home from the trip giving Camille a hug


 The kids going to school in their costumes. Monster High's Catty Noir, Frankie Stein, and Draculaura



 Cole had to join in when we dropped them off







Pumkins! Adalyn's, Cole's, Camille's Shaylee's
Karl helped out in Adalyn's class on Thursday
We went to the zoo Wednessday



 Then I helped with a class field trip to the zoo Thursday



MACIE CAN WALK!!! This is her today. She just started really walking about 3 or 4 days ago.



There are other pics that I need to catch up on too (Karl and I went to a haunted house with his fellow residents, a murder mystery party, and then all the triker treating we will do tonight), so more to come!





No comments: