Felicity American Doll Book Club this morning with a family here in our complex who has 3 girls. I made the food, the other family did the activity.
Pumkin Pudding
Liberty Tea
Queen Cakes
The activity was writing with quills. They made their own ink too, then sealed it with wax!
Addie's
Camille
Shaylee
Addie. Cole did it too, but he was off playing before I got an individual pic of him.
Cole sharing his sucker
Macie and Cole running errands with me
Macie and Cole playing the piano
My friend Kari and our kids at book club this morning
This was date night last night. We went and got Chapotles and then roamed around a running store and went for a walk. It was so nice to have some time with just us! It had been a while.
This is a video of Camille, Shaylee, and Adalyn's last pep assembly. They are cheerleaders for their school and there is a 15 min. pep assembly every other Monday. The cheerleaders are in the middle line, sidelines and on the stage.
This is a good one! Macie is getting so close to walking! She has taken a couple steps since then, but not really full on walking yet! I love this one, I just wish I would have caught her! So funny!















No comments:
Post a Comment