First of all, the big news is Karl took a job in Alaska! We will be moving there the end of June, but most of you all ready know that.
Karl took me on a day date a week ago. Sure we had two kids with us (the older three were in school), but it was fun and spontaneous and perfect! We went on a real date, alone Friday, but I didn't take any pics of that one.

We did a temple trip. When We go Karl and I take turns watching the kids, I took this during my turn. Cole is a stinker.
This were taken on my birthday. I am now 29! Karl woke me up with doughnuts, then I went to the kids school for a performance and thanksgiving lunches. After that friends of mine took me out for a really late lunch (and Alejandra made me a cake!!!), then my family went to the art museum. It was a wonderful day, couldn't have been better!
I love these two paintings

This is my section of selfies. Apparently I have started taking them because these all came off my phone! The first was me helping with Addie's school today. The second is me waiting in the car during the temple trip. The third is a new pinterest profile pic.
I made an old family recipe of chinken 'n noodles and I felt so nostalgic that I had to take a pic and send it to my mom!
Addie, Cole Macie during Adalyn's thanksgiving school lunch
The twins and Cole during their thanksgiving lunch
Shaylee, Camille and Adalyn right before one of their cheer performances yesturday
Addie with her turkey cooking she made today
What the younger two were doing while I was helping with the craft
A pic Adalyn's teacher took after Adalyn's thanksgiving performance. Adalyn is the shortest person in her class (I know this because they measured everyone as a math project and hung it in the hall poor girl) and she was on the back row. Then I picked a seat that I thought was strategic because I would escape easily with my two kids if they got fussy during the performance, but it ended up being the spot where like 50 adults stood up right in front of me. So, I just let it go and she sang me the songs afterwords hehe! Such is life! And PS, I apologize to family beforehand if the feather headband is offensive, It was not my decision.
Here is a sample of the thanksgiving performance, It'll give you a good laugh and sample of my life!















No comments:
Post a Comment