Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Twins Kinder Graduation!

Soccer fun in the backyard. Its not private and we have had things stolen, but it is huge and beautiful! My kids love it!



 This is kinder graduation that happened today! This was a pic in he morning when I dropped the kids at school and they were lining up to go to class.
 This was Adalyn, Cole and I waiting for graduation that was in the middle of the day at 1pm, so poor Karl didn't get to go.



Like always, my camera ran out of batteries so I didn't get any of them walking :( that I need to find something else for adalyn to play with while we wait at those assemblies, she always runs out the batteries!

These are the awards the twins got. I took them at home after I recharged the batteries. 
Shaylee and Camille both got perfect attendance all year! They also got the top behavior marks all year (they call it the citizenship award). 

In class they got awards too. Shaylee got berry flavored skittles for "being the student who always makes berry good decisions" and "most popular" (which is great because she was the one that I was most worried about making friends at the start of the year because she can be shy). Camille got candy smarties for "being the student who is always making intelligent observations" and "best thinker" (that's my girl!)

 So all in all they got 5 really good awards each! so proud of my girls! They are amazing and I can't believe how good they are to me and how good they are at such a young age! So glad to have them.




There is a video of the kids playing soccer. 
This morning before the twins went to class
the 4 kinder classes singing a song
Camille saying her speaking part. Its blurry and you can't hear her. Camille and Cole were both crying at this point so this was the best I could do while trying to quiet them and the same time :)


1 comment:

Bryce and Jessica said...

Congratulations to Shaylee and Camille on their kinder graduation! We sure do love them also!