This is Friday when they got to bring b-day cupcakes to school!
We had a swimming pool party with friends, but I didn't take a singe pic! I did got some afterwards though when we got home. This is us still in our swimsuits checking out the presents from all our completely generous friends, you guys were so nice to get them this stuff!
Karl with his girls painting their nails with their new beauty kit.
The twins actual b-day is today, on mothers day (they were born on mothers day too, best present I could have gotten on my 1st mothers day). So I had to get a pic of my and my sweet kids. I love each of you and I love being your mom!
This is for my mom, happy Mothers Day! It is my kids and me singing her favorite song. I haven't played the guitar in a long while and I didn't take the time to figure out the chorus chords perfectly so we made our own version :) its a good thing I don't get embarrassed easily. I love you mom!
And one more thing. Lots of people have asked how Cole is doing so I thought I would post this video too. He is great now! He hasn't tugged at his ears and I swear he is already talking more. He really only said "dis," "dat," and "mama," before but now he has added "dada" and "hi" and "bye." So things have been going well with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment