Sunday, May 25, 2014

Shaylee's 1st Lost Tooth




Camille lost her first tooth I don't remember how long ago, months. Now Shaylee has finally lost her first tooth! She has been waiting for it for so long, but when her tooth finally became loose enough to fall out she got too scared to lose it :) finally after eating an apple on Friday it fell out so the tooth fairy was able to visit her. Congrats Shaylee! 


and if the kids smiles look a little frozen that is because I told them to stop closing their eyes when I took the pic :) oh I love my kids

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shaylee! This is Gramma Angela.
I remember when I lost my first tooth when I was your age. I felt just the same as you did, kinda scared but then it was ok. I love to see ALL the pictures of you and Camille and Adalyn and baby Cole. I miss you all and love you so much.
Your smiles make me so happy.
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY.