Me and Savana at our joint baptism. We were born on the exact same day so we had to be baptized together too!
4th grade field trip up mount roberts. no we weren't really hanging off the cliff (if our acting didn't give that away).
How many 11-yr-olds can fit in a hot tub? This was at savana's b-day party
This was my pageant pic. I was a senior in high school, so I was 18.
Me, my sis Aubrey, and my mom after a week of girls camp (and no shower)
in the bear paw pageant
Me and my miamaid friends! we were so close (Stephanie, raina, karlee, me). Then my bros tommy and caleb
my sisters lindsay (back when she was like 3 and I still lived at home) and aubrey
family pic before I left for college
hawaii trip with my best friends and all our moms. raina, steph and meg drinking from a coconut
me, Karlee and steph and church prom. No one asked us out so we went together dressed like 80s chicks!
savana and me turning 11












1 comment:
Great pictures Jessica... fun to see. Kenneth
Post a Comment