Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ben and Charlotte

Before I go into our recent adventures, here is more of us relaxing.

Shaylee, Cole, me, and Karl in the background

Now for the good stuff! On Karl and my second date we doubled with a couple (Ben and Charlotte, it was their second date too). Fast forward 8 years latter: they are married, we are married, all living in Houston and have 7 kids between the two families! we got together yesterday and went to the zoo.

Before (October 2005)
After!




The twins

Kids taking pics now. this is Karl

Me and Cole

Charlotte, me , Cole's arm

Camille

Adalyn (she wore her lion costume and was super quiet. I thought it was just because she was tired and being shy, but she ended up having a fever by the end of the night!)

Cole, me, and Karl

Shaylee, Camille, Troy (one of their kids), Adalyn

Karl, me, camille, Charlotte, Ben, Liam's arm (hehe, their #2) and Adalyn

Katelyn's foot (#3 of theirs), ben, Karl Camille, Shaylee, Cole, Adalyn


This last one is of today. I was looking for a cord and Cole couldn't help himself! He was in heaven!


No comments: