Saturday, March 15, 2014

Rodeo and More Childhood Pics

Houston Rodeo! Which was really a western themed carnival in my opinion. Karl and I were chaperons on the twins field trip over there, and considering it is literally right across a street and a rail line, we had to go. We did get to see lots of animals (chicken, bees, sheep, llamas, kangaroos, ponies, and some others) and we got to see pig races and little kids riding sheep (mutten busting?). That was a lot of fun! and it is so fun to see our kindergarteners enjoying their field trip! 






I distracted the two younger ones with chocolate a lot




Addie's selfie

People in the class who got to go

Karl running over for a little while during his lunch time


Old Childhood Pics I recently scanned in

choir

winter hike with Tommy and friends

getting ready for senior prom (went with friends dressed in 80s)

Karlee, Megan and me on winter hike

Megan, karlee, me, steph and all our moms

Blue day at school! Karlee, raina, steph, Jess (my friend, not me), megan

Christine and I at prom

Parade in February! IT was cold!

My friends and I had a secret society where basically we would dress in different aliases and go somewhere fun. Raina in briads, me as a man, megan as a punk

me, steph, karlee, raina and girls camp hike

us at ski lodge dinner (alyeska)

karlee, jess, raina, me, steph on hike

me playing piano with my toes

a hike

siblings on bike ride at eclutna lake

friends, and then me in 7th grade (I think)

Me and tommy beach combing in juneau

Me and friend Jesse on childhood campout

Digging for clams

girls camp rafting trip (we always did our hair in those braids!) 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

you look just like camille in the 7th grade picture. paul thinks so too. :) i love looking at all the old pictures.

and i'm pretty sure you have inherited your mom's genes. you don't age. ever.

Mac said...

I love the picture of you digging clams... just classic! I like a lot of the other one's too -- also the "aliases" and your 80s get-up for Prom. Always so fun.