Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Girl's Hobbies

My kids, all of them, love to sing and love to take pictures with my camera. So, I'll show you some of their work :) But first, here is a zoo trip that we took. 
 The kids before going in (and my foot in the background :)

 Camille and Shaylee seeing how their arms measure up. 
                                                              The lion. 
 Kids on the turtle statue. 
 a real turtle! But this one was the craziest one I have seen. I think it was called an alligator snapping turtle. 

 and finally the polar bear was out! we really liked seeing that one. 

Next are the pictures that the kids took. I couldn't really tell you who took what, but you can figure it our sometimes just by who is in the pic. 



am pretty sure adalyn took this one. 

and this is the girls all singing. Let just say, this is all Lindsay's (my 10 year old sister's) fault! all of a sudden they started singing this today after a month of being away from Lindsay, but I guess all the billions of times we heard while over there stuck. :) 




No comments: