Camille and Shaylee started preschool today for the first time, in fact I just dropped them off. They seemed a little deer-in-the-headlights, but they were pretty excited too. I was pretty much the same. Okay, I was a little sad too. I can just see the next 15 years blinking by now that they are school aged, but life moves on. Oh man, I am going to have a hard time with kindergarden :)
Here are some of the pics I took before we left out the door.
On Sunday Kenneth (Karl's dad) was able to swing bye and visit us here (we are in Madison right now). That was a lot of fun because it had been way too long. He brought gifts, tickled the grandkids, and even had adalyn warmed up to him by the evening. He was only able to just spend the day, but it was sure nice.
2 comments:
Your girls are looking so grown up!! Time flies so fast.
Cute girls! I love the pictures with grandpa.
Post a Comment