Sunday, October 2, 2011

Family Picnic




With the weather being so great (I love the falls here), we surprised Karl when we picked him up from clinic and took him straight to the lake by the library for a family picnic! It was a little more romantic sounding than it actually was (there were these small bugs that kept flying around and biting us), but we still had fun! Gotta love these family outings!

The twins are still doing great in preschool and dance. Adalyn I don't think realizes she is a baby. She walks around like she owns the place and even tries to brush her teeth and clean DVDs.

Karl is doing great in school and is starting to really up his running mileage (I am totally jealous). We found out that we will be going to Madison, Wisconsin for his core (sep, oct, nov of 2012). That is exciting. We have never been there. And I am just writing and painting when I have the time :) Life is flowing along like usual, and we are glad about that.

No comments: