Sunday, October 23, 2011

4th Year

We have had family and friends asking about Karl's 4th year, so I will give an update. So far this is what we have lined up.

Jun 2012: Allentown, PA
Jul: La Crosse, WI
Aug: Toledo, OH
Sep: Madison, WI
Oct: Madison, WI
Nov: Madison, WI
Dec: Indianapolis, IN
Jan 2013: Creve Couer, MO
Feb: Dayton, OH
Mar: Indiandapolis, IN
Apr: Indianapolis, IN
May: Indianapolis, IN

We don't really know yet how much of this the kids and I will go too; we are planning on going with Karl as much as we can. We do plan on just staying in Indianapolis with my mom from December on and visiting Karl since Dayton and Creve Couer are pretty close.

Now the next question we get is what about residency? Most likely, Karl will go to one of these spots for residency. That lasts 3 years (2013-2016). After that he actually gets a real job! It will be a hard process, but there is nothing better than working hard for a dream. I am so proud of Karl!

2 comments:

US said...

Wow that's a crazy schedule! Good luck!

Jessica Wright said...

Hey Jess, I am about 4 hours from Allentown PA! As it gets closer to June, we should try to get together! It would be so nice to see you again and to meet your beautiful girls :)