they are not the best pictures, but unfortunately they are the only ones I took. Some of them were in the hospital where we were picking up Karl (waiting for him to get done with his school rotation there). Some are at our house afterwards. The During the party part is where we have absolutely no pictures! Oh well, we were having fun, right? Oh, and the first one is when Shaylee's balloon flew up to our ceiling, that's kind of a fun moment.
Shaylee was little red riding hood. Camille was a pumpkin fairy (really the costume was for an 18 mo. old, but when I tried it on Adalyn it was way too big). And Adalyn was a Lady bug (you probably recognize the costume from when the twins wore it. Oh well, someday she won't have to ware so many hand-me-downs). Even I wore a white tu-tu, but thankfully no pictures of that. :)
1 comment:
They are all getting so big!!
Post a Comment