Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sick Babies

First here are some pics of Macie and Cole before a family bike ride

I pulled out the water colors again because the mood hit. Silly me for thinking I would have time for it now that three kids are in school :) But painting intermittently is better than nothing and it is always fun to have cole painting right along side me and Macie chatting away to us while she eats. 

 Macie has been Camille's little doll. Macie wasn't having it the other day, but Camille made it part of the game. "I know! How about she is nervous for her wedding, or she is so happy she is crying!"
 Adalyn was pretending to be Cole foot doctor
 Cole on his way to church.
 Ends up Shaylee has a lymphangioma circum something or other. Basically it is like a cherry birth mark that feels like a bruise and will stay there unless she has surgery to get it removed. It was good news that it was only that and we are in no rush to get it removed if ever. 

She was so excited to miss school, ride the train into the doctors and dress in this "beautiful gown." hehe things that please a 7 year old!
 We bought the girls at some boots at Ross, and Cole a toy truck. It took three stores and lots of kid tears before i finally found some I would give in and buy. Lets just say that next time something like that will be a happy surprise they get when they come home from school!

Macie and Cole got sick. They each have eye infections (they couldn't open their eyes when they woke up), sinus infections, and Macie has ear infections too. So nights here have been a little restless. But after eye drop antibiotics and oral anti biotics they are doing better. I guess thats what happens to the babies once the school year starts up again. 


Here they are at the doctors. I walked them in the stroller all twenty minutes there before realizing I forgot to put shoes on cole! hah. I am just glad they are doing better. I should have brought them in sooner (they started getting eye goobers sunday) but they didn't have a fever. oh well. they are on the up. 




No comments: