First here is some catch up from Florida, We got in after the drive and immediately celebrated Adalyn's 5th b-day! She was so happy to have to many people there to celebrate with her, especially at 2 am!
Next is of the twins. They started violin this year in school and are so excited about it! I hope that excitement lasts because I know some day soon I will have to be fighting them to practice! hehe
Before school 1st day pics
What I started reading with 3 of my 5 in school
After school pic. they loved it, but so far every morning Adalyn has cried when we drop her off and so has Cole. "my sisters!" we make quite a seen between the two if them. We are shameless with our bribes and hopefully time will help too! Good thing I know I am leaving them in good hands. I like all their teachers this year.







No comments:
Post a Comment