Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter

So I know I haven't posted for a while, but part of the reason is we have been so crazy busy! Too busy, in fact, to have even taken pictures during Addie's zoo field trip I went on, the million wonderful bbqs, tennis lessons, watching races, etc. So as a result, lost memories. But we did record these Easter activities!
dying eggs. we were so busy on saturday that we actually didn'y dye the eggs until 9pm!






easter morning. apparently I only brushed their teeth and didn't make them change into pjs because they are wearing the same clothes from dying eggs the night before! When I realized this I laughed way too hard! Our life needs to slow down!

It was a really fun General Conference/Easter weekend though. Here are the kids holding up their presents from the easter bunny (a hat and a dress for the girls, hat and toy motorcycle for Cole)





Macie was chillin' through it all



No comments: