Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Girls Got Haircuts

This was taken about a week ago when Cole finally decided Macie wasn't so scary and wanted to hold her. It lasted for literally five seconds, but hey, we are making progress! Now He even gives her lots of kisses, but still screams "no" when she stretches, nurses, or makes a weird face. 

 Our 5 kids before church this morning. Everyone was fighting over who got to hold Macie (even Cole). Macie and I are still staying home. I feel good enough to go, but don't want to risk bringing Macie in public during flew season. 
 I also chopped the girls' hair off yesterday. I guess after a baby usually a mom cuts her hair, but I cut my three daughters hair instead (mine is already short). Hopefully up keep will be a little easier now. I promised them I would still braid the front. The all three actually really love their haircut which makes me feel a little less guilty about chopping their beautiful locks. 



 Cole got frustrated he wasn't holding Macie (wait till the end... pretty funny)









No comments: