Thursday, December 25, 2014

Meet Macie Noelle Johnson!

This little girl decided to come just in time for Christmas. She was born 12-24-14 at 5:43am, weighs 7 lbs 10 oz, and is 21 inches long. She is our biggest baby by over a lb!



























Of course I started to go into real labor with her at 1am the 24th and by 3am we found our whole family in the hospital. We didn't want to wake anyone up so early, so we just brought the kids. We were told pretty much right away that I would be getting a c-section in 1 hour and luckily we got a hold of our super sweet friends, the Bergs, and Jessie came to the hospital to watch our kids so that Karl could go back to the surgery with me. I always really need him back there to keep me positive and calm because that surgery always terrifies me!

Everything went super smoothly, though.No problems or complications. And now Macie and I are feeling great! She is already a feisty little baby who always wants to be held and nursed (which means mommy has gotten almost no sleep), but I couldn't be happier nursing and holding our new, healthy, little baby! We are very grateful! Best Christmas ever!

2 comments:

Alena said...

Love all of the photos of your family! Glad you are healthy and doing well. Especially love the photos of the kids with Macie. Merry Christmas and congratulations!

Bryce and Jessica said...

Love the name Macie! She is beautiful, and I can't wait to see her in person!