Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Fun

This is the twins Christmas performance from today. Cole really wouldn't let me get much recording done, but it was fun to see my little performers! they were so sweet and I am so happy at their love of music!

Oh and yes that is Cole always crying in the background and yes that is a big scrape on Shaylee's forehead (she crashed her scooter yesterday), but such is life :)
After their performance was Adalyn's lunch so I stuck around and sat with her during that. This is her exiting the lunch room back to the class. The teacher always has her in front. They say thats because they line up in alphabetical order, but I really know its because she is a little well behaved angle :)
This was Monday's family night. We made rice crispy treat houses (I didn't want to make ginger bread). It was actually a lot of fun!

No comments: