It was school picture day today at school. Of course, we are too cheap for that so we took some pics before school this morning. The girls usually have to wear uniforms so they were incredibly excited to pick out their clothes and it was a definite battle to keep them in check (knee high socks over leggings, two sweaters when it is still 85 degrees out, etc).
They are all doing amazing in school and all three love it!
At the end of it I had them take one of me. I am 25 weeks and have gained 35lbs already! I usually gain 50-60lbs so I am just waiting for the real explosion! I feel this little girl kicking all the time! She is supposed to be like 14 inches and weigh 1.5 lbs already (according to babycenter). I get another ultrasound on Oct. 16 to see how things are going and hopefully we get good news that the placenta has moved to a safer spot. I bet though that I will still be on partial bed rest because I have been getting a couple braxton hicks contractions here and there and usually around 27 weeks they get pretty regular, so we will see. PS any name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment