Its been a while since I have updated the blog, so I thought I would add some of the pics that have been on my camera. This one is of Cole after helping me make cinnamon rolls.
The next two are of the kids playing. I think in the game Shaylee was getting married and they had this whole procession. Camille played the music, Adalyn held the vale, and Cole carried the toy carseat holding his train after them in a line.
We went to a resident's house for dinner (she was Indian and the party was HUGE! It was actually a lot of fun!). Before going I gave the kids a bath and let them eat a roll to hold them over until we ate there. They wanted to play with the camera and I let them. These are the pics they took. Shaylee says she wants to be a model, can you tell? As pretty as you are my girls, I am afraid I will never allow that :)
This we took yesterday. It was what our house looks like at 6pm. Camille was doing her reading, Shaylee was practicing her piano, and Adalyn was "reading" to Cole.
This next one was of the twins playing their piano. They insisted on me taking a video to show their grandmas'. This was Shaylee's first time running through the song, so it is pretty rough, but Camille had already done her piano today and it shows! So proud of my smart kids :)
2 comments:
It's so fun to be able to keep up with you through our blogs! You have such a cute family!
Thanks, same to you!
Post a Comment