I finally got my first ultra sound for baby #5! Sorry, I was too lazy to scan the ultrasound pic, so there is glare on the already almost unreadable blob, but in there on the left is our sweet 10 week old baby growing away! My due date is Jan. 3, 2015, but the farthest I have ever gone is 37 weeks so we are planning on a December baby.
After the appointment the kids and I ran errands. I had to take Cole into the doc yesterday, so this was us today picking up some of his meds.
Cole got tired of waiting, but the girls loved playing around with the camera.
2 comments:
I'm so excited for your family! December babies are the best! (My birthday is at the end of December!) Cangrats again!
hooray hooray! go for 12-13-14. cool birthday. :) and congrats! any guesses on boy or girl? or will this one be a surprise baby?
Post a Comment