Although we already had Cole's b-part like 2 weeks earlier (it was a joint one with our friend's boy), here is him and the rest of the kids on his actually b-day, way back on Jan 27! Yes, I have been slacking with my posts!
Because my family loves me so much we went back to the museum. I can't get enough of all this art! It is amazing that hands made these things so long ago! I can't even wrap my head around it!
We also got to see amazing (and amazingly famous) arts' work. This is me in front of a picaso. We also saw all sorts of other famous ones. There was an impressionist exhibit going so we even got to see monet (one of my very favorites)!
This is the kids watching a tv show while I sung a b-day song to cole for about the 100th time that day. I think the girls got a little tired of it, but cole never did!
US at the art museum.
1 comment:
Hey Jess. Thanks for posting links to your updates on facebook. I love seeing how you guys are doing. Just thought I would drop a note to let you know that we care. :-)
Post a Comment