Twins at the gun show
Karl and Andrew (our russian nieghbor)looking at the boy stuff
This is when I handed the camera over to the kids. Thery took some good ones as usual!
Adalyn almost got us :)
I took this one of karl holding this.
I had no idea how to hold this or what it was even for, but it felt like I was on a movie set.
Cole slept most the gun show. We are not really gun people, but we had fun going with our neighbors as seeing what there was to see!
This is Cole with his b-day present from Grandma Susan, thanks!
Today we went to the fine art museum. This is Shaylee.
The kids have the camera now. It is a really good entertaining tool :)
Every time Adalyn has something bad happen to her or does something wrong, she blames it on "the blue dragon." When she was sick she said the blue dragon put bugs in her mouth. When she peed the bed last night she said he blue dragon did it. Well today we saw a blue dragon on the vase, so one of the twins took a pic of us in front of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment