Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Fun

Here was our family pumpkin that our neighbors gave us and we carved. We all did different parts on it and the kids got the goop out. And yes, we ate the seeds, Karl cooked them!

 
Here we are at the twins' school's fall festival. They were the three little pigs for this one. Adalyn won the soda walk, that was amazingly wonderful according to the kids!


Trunk or treat at our church. they had to be book characters earlier that day for school (Shaylee was Lola off Charlie and Lola and Camille was Kai Lan). For actual halloween they chose to be vampires.

Since I refused to buy, and was too lazy to make, any halloween costumes I bought them some after halloween dress ups yesturday $1.50 each! gotta love a sale! Yes, that is Karl joining in the fun!

Here are a couple videos. They can get a little long, but I know some family members who would still love to see them!

No comments: