Friday, October 18, 2013

Field Trip

The twins had their 1st field trip and we were lucky enough to come along. I thought I wouldn't be much help since I had to bring Cole and Adalyn, but it  actually worked out and was a lot of fun!

This was the night before the field trip. Adalyn was having a hard time going to sleep so I said she could lay on the couch. She fell asleep holding her horses up still like only a kid can!

the field trip was to the houston arboretum. I didn't know what that was until looking it up before hand, I have always just known these places to be called a nature center. These are of the girls and their friend (who also has a huge crush on Shaylee) when they were in small groups.


Addie and Cole were in the stroller.

The guide showing the bigger group of 8 berries.

I thought they were so cute all sitting n a log. Our group happened to be all girls.

And this was the only pic of cole and addie happened to take it. Sorry cole, I was busy!

It was actually a lot of fun and I felt a lot more in my element than I had since moving to Houston. It is such a big city that it was nice to escape it a little, even if the nature had turtles, poison ivy, snakes and other things I am not so used to : ) It was also so much fun to see Camille and Shaylee interacting with their class and teacher. They are such good girls!

No comments: