This is my latest project thats not done yet, but I thought an in progress pic would be fun. Can anyone recogize it... Johnsons?
Here are some of the girl's art:photography. One of theu're favoriye things. I don't know who took what because they are so good about passing the camera around, but I think they have a good eye!
More tenis pics.
The girls all love to hold Cole.
5 comments:
They are all growing up so fast!
okay, i found you now! :) i love the tennis pics. they look so adorable out there.
The picture looks very familiar but I cant tell you why. Almost looks like a view in my parents kitchen. What is it?
Kenneth
The painting is of one of your grandma, Kenneth, I think its your farmor. Sonja gave us some pictures of them and so I thought I would try my hand at another oil portrait. I haven't really worked on it since, but next timeI post I will post the original pic and my painting with it.
You are doing a great job on the painting. I do recognize it now.
Also, fun to see the grandkids!
Post a Comment