We went to the childrens museum here on free night it was so overwhelmingly crowded, but our kids loved it, and thats the point I guess.
Cole sat in the stroller the whole time with his doll, yes doll. He loves to suck on its head :)
There was a library there with story time. while we were waiting karl did a little story time of his own.
The twins are in tennis. Its through the city and its free! every morning mon-thurs we go for an hour. this is me and addie watching them (cole's in the carseat behind us).
This was a resident bbq. my camera ran out of batteries before I could get a pic of everyone, but at least I took one pic!
Last night I cut the girl's hair. its too hot for hair here, and I was tired of tem looking ragedy. They like the cut now, shaylee wasn't so sure of it at first though.
addie wouldn't come next to them for the pic. she gets a little grouchy in the mornings :)
me and cole at 6:30am! Goodmorning Houston!
No comments:
Post a Comment