Karl playing with the girls during the long packing and cleaning phase of the move. He was soaking up all the time he could get before going off to his first rotation.
He planned on the sparklers being a celebration for being done, but getting to the done part was taking too long so instead they were just a "yay, lets take a brake!"
This one is of the girls on the drive over. I was driving so I couldn't look in the lens, but at least all three of them are in the pic (along with our jammed packed car).
Karl had to drive the uhaul with the car behind it! yeah he was amazing!
a picture of our family in our new apartment in Madison surrounded by boxes. We were only there one night. Karl drove off to Allentown Saturday morning while my mom, the kids, Lindsay and I arranged the place.
Saturday afternoon us girls went to the FREE zoo in Madison and then drive to my mom's place in Terre Haute straight from there. It was a very long weekend, but it is only the start of a crazy year. For all those wondering whats next here is the plan: The girls and I will be staying here at my mom's this month (I just didn't want to stay in Madison all alone). I hope to visit Karl in Allentown in about 2 weeks or so and then come back here to Terre Haute until July. In July Karl heads to La Crosse, WI so the girls and I will go back to madison to be closer to him. Its is only like a 2 and something hour drive between La Crosse and Madison. In aug. Karl goes to Toledo, OH, so we will be back at my mom's. Sep, Oct, Nov, Karl and I will be together in Madison. Dec. Karl will be in Indianapolis so I will go to Terre Haute again (they are 1 hr 20min apart). I will probably stay in Terre haute from then on out while Karl goes to Cour Creve, MO in Jan (and interviews for residency and takes boards) and then Dayton, OH for Feb. In March, april, May, he will hopefully be in Terre Haute with us. Crazy, I know! I am feeling pretty over whelmed and already missing Karl a ton, but I guess it is just time to charge into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment